Oh look, the hypocrite finally came out. Color no one surprised, henny! Seriously, we all knew! How could you NOT know?! He is only coming out now because he is being continually hounded and exposed for the continual liar and hypocrite he is. I know, terrible way to end a sentence. I admit my seething hatred for people like this is hard to control. I have tons of terribly vile and yet appropriate names for him beyond the truthful ones, but I won’t allow myself to go on a personal tirade because I strive to be better than that. Nor will I link directly to his BS non-apology apology statement.
Beside piggy-backing on the self-loathing LCR crowd with his whole straight white male charade, he had to add insult to injury and be one of the most conservative voting members in the house, even beyond LGBTI rights. He bragged every chance he got about how conservative he was.
- He repeatedly voted against all gay rights.
- He voted against amendments to include sexual orientation and gender identity as hate crimes.
- He supported the marriage act. I don’t think he ever got a chance to vote for it as it didn’t come up again during his tenure from what I remember.
- He aligned himself with the AFA, who hates all of us and wants us criminals or dead.
- He voted against the repeal of DADT. Don’t Ask Don’t Tell
So, no. Your BS letter does not make up for all the horrible things you did. It does not excuse you from being a crook and a liar while you were in office. And it certainly doesn’t make you “one of us” now that you were hounded into finally admitting the truth.
Simply put, until you show some real contrition and make an effort to undue the damage you’ve done, go fuck yourself!